About the Division
SSS Division involves in to support as a whole to mitigate the problems of the student. To look after the activities of Regional Resources Centres (RRC), & CO offices also. Overall supervision of field activities in accordance with local coordination.
The mission of SSS division is to provide education to dropout students of Bangladesh at as affordable cost. Keeping in view the challenge of the twenty first century. And this mission will be achieved by imparting class education, distance education services and providing facilities so that student can attain their intellectual social & professional potentials.
BOU is committed to develop human capital by cultivating creative things in individuals SSS Division Co-ordinate all these activities to achieve mission successful.
Responsibilities of SSS Division are given below: i) Send study material; ii) Appointment of Tutors; iii) Appointment of Co-ordinators; iv) Verification of certificate; v) Study centre change; vi) Open new study centre; vii) Approval of section; viii) Various tour program approval; ix) Many other administrative activities & approval taken by the higher authority.
Activities of Region Section
1. Inspection, Supervision and monitoring of RRC, CO, SC;
2. Assistance for selecting and organising study center;
3. Preparation of Budget for approval;
4. Appointment of study centers Co-ordinators and tutors;
5. Co-ordination with six schools and twelve divisions;
6. Arrangement of work-shop, seminar meeting etc;
7. Promotional activities for BOU’s programmes;
8. Preparation of annual report, paper, documents etc.
Activities of Admission Section
1. Formulation of admission policy and its implementation;
2. Advertisement for admission of BOU programmes;
3. Students admission and registration;
4. Requisition of admission form, registration card, study materials, books etc;
5. Opening of Bank accounts and reconciliation;
6. Supervision & monitoring of study materials, audio-video cassette etc;
7. Co-ordination & liaison with schools, divisions of BOU;
8. Collection of Students information regarding admission, registration etc;
9. Transfer of SC for BOU students;
10. Admission’s Audit;
11. Preparations of annual report, papers, documents etc;
SSS Division has been rendering its services to following 24 formal programs:
5. Four years Bachelor (Hon’s)
- Approval of new centre of various programs
- Approval of various tutor/co-ordinator of ongoing programs
- To give permission of paper ad (including advertisement)
- To take necessary action against any lawful /damage or adverse activities against BOU program.
Student Guidance and Counseling Office
It has been counseling learners regarding related information on pre-admission, admission, course fee, registration, study materials, examinations etc.
Interfaces Between student support services and other Divisions and schools
i) To digitize the admission system; ii) To get connected by internet twelve RRC’s; iii) To get information & developed online system for BOU student; iv) Cover the country on line; v) E-book system will be introduce to facilitate study.
|Md. Atiqur Rahman||Director (in-charge)||9291113, 9291101-4/252
|Md. Rowshon Ali||Regional Director|
|Dr. Abdul Matin Shah||Regional Director|
|Dr. A.H.M. Anisur Rahman Akhand||Joint Director||9291101-4/450
|MS Dil Afroza||Joint Director||9291101-4/254
|MS Sangita Morshed||Deputy Director (Admission)||9291101-4/255
|Md. Abdul Karim||Deputy Director (Admission)||9291101-4/253
|Md. Shohidul Islam||Deputy Director||9291101-4/253|
|Mir Md. Jahangir Hossain||Assistant Regional Director||9291101-4/234|
|MS Sams Jerin Nipa||Assistant Director||9291101-4/419
|MS Salma Afroz||Assistant Regional Director||9291101-4/419|
|Most. Ferdusi Begum||Assistant Director||9291101-4/419|
|Md. Moshihur Rahman Chowdhury||Co-ordinating Officer|
|Md. Saidar Hossain||Co-ordinating Officer||9291101-4/253
|MS Jahanara Begum||Administrative Officer|
|Md. Shaheed Ibrahim Mustazir||Administrative Officer|
|Md. Abu Syed||Administrative Officer|
|MS Naima Begum||Administrative Officer|
|AHF Mizanur Rahman||Administrative Officer|
|MS Peara Begum||Administrative Officer|
|Mohammad Rashed Al Mahmud||Section Officer||9291101-4/258|
|MS Nazmun Nahar Tipu||Assistant Regional Director||9291101-4/259|
Md. Atiqur Rahman
Contact No: 02-9291113