About the Information and Public Relations Division
Information & Public Relations Division is an important division of the University. It deals with the Public Relations activity of the university. Maintain relation with print and electronic media. To disburse press release, news rejoinder (if necessary), to issue advertisements to the newspaper, to maintain records of academic program for the learners, to prepare calendar, diary, Id card, brochure, to prepare different reports for the ministry & UGC are being process by this division. Information and Public Relation Division is also maintain all photographs of the university program and distribute it to the concern media and different offices as and when required. People can get information about BOU from this Division.
To enhance BOU activities in the media and concern sector and there by develop the image of the University.
- To perform PR activities on behalf of the University.
- To issue press release and news for the print and electrocine media.
- To issue advertisement to the newspaper and concern media.
- To arrange the different national programme on the national days of the country.
- To monitor the national dailies published from Dhaka.
- To prepare different reports for UGC and government.
- To collect different data’s and information’s from school and divisions.
- To publish diary, calendar and greeting cards for the University.
- To prepare ID cards for teachers, officers and employees.
- To give proper information to the concern journalist.
- To perform photography activities for BOU.
The responsibilities which are stated in the responsibility column are the current activities .
To serve as Professional Public Relation Division based on ICT.
|A.K.M Martuza Ahmed||Director (In-charge)||9291119,
|Md. Abul Kasem Shikder||Joint Director||9291119, 9291101-4/288
|Md. Qumaruzzaman||Deputy Director||9291101-4/404
|MS Taslima Khatun||Deputy Director||9291101-4/402
|MS Shahnaz Begum||Administrative Officer|
Contact No: 8802-9291119
Gazipur, 1705. Bangladesh.